We are The Knee Replacement Therapists
About the Doctors
Dr. Luke Pedersen,
PT, DPT, CSCS
Through clinical-internships and work experiences, Dr. Pedersen has valuable experience in a wide variety of physical therapy settings including skilled nursing, sub-acute rehabilitation, neurological outpatient, vestibular outpatient, a concussion clinic, and orthopedic outpatient. Although Dr. Pedersen’s true love is orthopedic and sports physical therapy, he has gained valuable experience and confidence providing high quality, evidence-based treatment for a wide variety of diagnoses and patients. This includes helping numerous individuals rehab from their knee replacement surgeries and effectively helping them return to all the activities they enjoy.
Dr. Jordan Pedersen,
PT, DPT, FAAOMPT, cert. MDT
Dr. Jordan has work experience in a variety of settings including outpatient orthopedics, acute care, sub-acute rehab, and home health physical therapy. He has advanced certification in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy, also known as the McKenzie Method. This program is a highly researched, exercise-based approach of assessment and treatment, which uses a thorough and clinically reasoned evaluation of patients.
Additionally, Dr. Jordan is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (AAOMPT). This is a national organization committed to excellence in Manual Physical Therapy practice, through utilizing the most up-to-date evidence in the field. Currently, less than 1% of physical therapists in the US have obtained fellow status.
What is The Knee Replacement Therapists?
Can’t I find all this information on the internet already?
Yes, and no. Sure, if you do enough searching you probably will be able to find all the information that we present on our website in one form or another. However, we believe that our material has multiple benefits that you may not receive with just performing a simple google search.
- First, all the information on our website comes straight from licensed orthopedic physical therapists who work with joint replacement patients every day, so you know you can trust the information.
- Second, our material encompasses all aspects of your joint replacement journey from preparation before surgery all the way through until your discharge from physical therapy after the surgery.
- All our information is presented in short easy to follow video series that utilize multiple learning styles. Additionally, you can pause, rewind, and view all the material as many times as you wish.
What other information is provided besides the video programs?
Can I use the information in the Knee Replacement Therapists Programs in place of going to physical therapy?
What is the benefit of The Knee Replacement Therapists’ Programs?
Why the cost for the Programs?
The Knee Replacement Therapists dedicated a lot of time and effort to put these great resources together. We truly believe that if watched in their entirety, the Programs will pay for themselves. Even if you have insurance, you joint replacement process likely isn’t free. There are deductibles, copays, and/or coinsurances to consider. There is also the cost of your time and money for every meeting and appointment you attend. By being informed and knowledgeable you should be able to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the whole joint replacement process. You can also decrease the likelihood of re-admittance or increased medical appointments due to complications or delayed progress because you will better know how to prevent these negative outcomes.
- The Programs will help you determine if you should consider conservative treatment as a first option and possibly avoid the entire joint replacement process in the first place.
- The Programs will improve your physical, mental, and environmental preparation before surgery and improve the likelihood of better and more efficient recovery after surgery.
- The Programs will teach you everything to expect with your recovery after surgery and teach you all the common exercises to perform, providing another leg up as you begin your rehabilitation
- The protocols and timelines will provide you with benchmarks and goals to shoot for to keep you positive and motivated throughout the whole process.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from the Knee Replacement Therapists. Also, for a limited time, receive a free article from The Knee Replacement Therapists describing why your x-rays may not be giving you the whole story.
Ready to get started?
Browse our programs, or purchase now.